This weeks episode welcomes Aaron back to the table once again to fill in for Jason who took a well-deserved vacation day. It was a throwback to the start of CHC, the original two hosts. The chemistry was still there as the topics and conversation flowed in the studio. We covered some great topics and a few throw backs.
We hope you all had an amazing and safe July 4th!
- Our local beer stores Allen Park Market and Top Shelf Liquor
- Michigan Craft Beer is going strong
- They Live Fight Scene a Top 5? Voting results are 15 Yes – 11 No
- Learned that Ireland celebrates July 4th from Guido
- Possible next bracket
- More DUI stories
- Do it Yourself tiny house off Amazon
- Mad Magazine will be no more?
- Vacation Days for the Hosts
- One Host Shares His Worst Nightmare
- Make sure to listen all the way to the end to find out who our special guest was
Beers of the Week:
We have two different beers to sample and review. A funny story both host brought beer to the show and both beers were from New Holland Brewing. What makes it even funnier is that each host almost purchased the same beer as each other.
Lake & Trail – A copper lager that would be great for a hiking trip or lakeside bbq. This beer also donates a portion of the proceeds to Michigan State Parks
We also tried Cerveza con Limon – a very smooth and drinkable beer with a nice lemon and lime taste, plus electrolytes.
- John’s ratings
- Aaron’s ratings
The Harper Guys Podcast, they tell it like it is, no bullshit podcast with untimely comedy and a passion for preaching common sense. Every show is unedited
Thanks again to all of you the listeners – we genuinely appreciate you following along with the show. Cheers to all of you!
*CHC Michigan Beer Mic Logo created by Jason Lloyd*
*CHC House Logo created by Steven Biondo*
*Show Music provided by Chris Lloyd*
#CHC #Podcast #CraftBeer #MichiganMade #OpenSeat #ShopTalk #TinyHouse #Brackets #DUI #DIY #Mad #Vacation #VacationDay #NewHolland #LocalBeerStore #Nightmare